Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
Leeds City Centre
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer to join their fun and vibrant team in Leeds city centre. The successful applicant will be working closely with one of the Managing Consultants to support on their busy client base but will also work alongside the rest of the team and will be an integral part of the business. The successful Trainee Recruitment Resourcer will have the opportunity to progress within the business if this is something they are looking for, we have two different avenues depending on the skill set of the individual either Account Manager or Recruitment Consultant.
Duties and responsibilities.
- Calling potential candidates from job boards and inviting them in to our office to register with us to find work.
- Going through ad response daily and also searching job boards for candidates relating to bookings but also general reg’s
- Updating internal systems
- Meeting candidates and recommending them internally.
- Hardworking is a must! The successful Trainee Recruitment Resourcer must be looking for a challenge and be willing to work hard to achieve targets.
- Resilient, this can be a tough gig when things don’t go to plan, we need someone to take this in their stride and remain positive
- Strong telephone manner.. There is lots of phone work involved andsuccessful applicant must be happy and confident when speaking on the phone and be able to build rapport easy.
- Confident communicator. Talking is what we do, both to candidates and each other being able to communicate internally and work as a team is very important as we are constantly batting ideas about and helping each other fill our roles.
The million dollar question……. What background does the successful applicant need to have?
The truth is, there isn’t a specific background that works, its all about the individual. If your strength match that of the requirements above then please apply and we can discuss the role further.