Trainee Sales Negotiator
£17,500 p.a. + 8% commission
Due to continued growth within the company, I am currently recruiting for an extremely exciting career opportunity for someone looking to make their move into Property! You will be welcomed into a modern, open plan and bubbly working environment as their new Trainee Sales Negotiator.
Why is this the right move for you?
- First year realistic OTE £29,000
- Fantastic routes for internal progression and development
- Excellent training programme and continued support
- FREE CAR PARKING ON SITE
- A varied and autonomous day to day job
- Working alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
YOU MUST HOLD A DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR!
What will your day to day consist of as Trainee Sales Negotiator?
Upon completion of your training, you will be responsible for managing your own desk of properties up for sale in both a consumer and investor capacity. This will involve:
- Liaising with clients in order to successfully coordinate and book in viewings
- Taking property listings both over the phone and face to face
- Carrying out viewings with clients and following up with valuations
- Managing your own profile of property listings which generally will be listed in the city centre
- Carrying out internal system administration and the updating of the website and Rightmove listings
- Maintaining regular contact and updates with your consumer and investor clients
As the Trainee Sales Negotiator, you should be:
- Commercially aware and driven to succeed
- Dedicated to achieving the perfect outcome for your client
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Property experience is not necessary however some office experience or experience within a high pressure environment is required
- A personable, approachable and friendly individual
- Professional when liaising face to face and over the phone
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- You must hold a full driving licence and have use of your own car.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then click apply today to be considered for the Trainee Sales Negotiator role. We will give you a call back to discuss the opportunity in more detail upon review of your CV.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)