Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Are you “tech savvy” and do you enjoy problem solving?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking someone to join their busy team who has excellent communication skills with a warm, customer-first approach to work. Within this role you will liaise directly with customers, working predominantly with GP practices and local IT colleagues to ensure their systems run smoothly and to resolve any minor issues that may have occurred. Success in the Customer Support Specialist role will require a sociable, analytical and teachable approach with an aptitude for understanding software and technical solutions alongside the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to maximise value to customers using our products in GP practices to achieve their goals.
- Providing frontline support to all product users
- Support new customers through the onboarding of projects
- Maintain customer product configuration in line with SLAs
- Liaise with software developers in supporting customers, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Maintaining and updating user details through a central CRM
- Ensure all customer-facing user guides, training content and materials are updated
- Support customers in understanding new functionality through change release process
- Excellent communication style with a warm, customer-first approach to work
- Outstanding attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy and ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Strong work ethic and initiative-based approach to manage/execute support workload
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Experience working within the health technology market
- Experience working with the Primary Care IT sector
- Strong written communication skills for authoring content
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency.