An exciting temporary role has arisen in the centre of Leeds working within outstanding offices. The company are a large, well-know retailer and you will sit within the eCommerce team as a Digital Campaigns Assistant. Seeking commitment for at least 3 months but this could be extended, working full time Monday – Friday 9 until 5.
You will be responsible for assisting in the coordination and implementation of digital campaigns for the companies website. You will also play a key role in delivering social and email media through different agency stakeholders. The role will be multi-functional with an insight into various areas of eCommerce and Marketing. As a team member, you will find yourself in a fast-paced and energetic environment, where new challenges arise all the time.
- Process bookings for all supplie funder activity across media types
- Brief design team n relevant funded media, completing documentation to a high standard
- Coordinate between stakeholders to get artwork amended and approved
- Set up and publish funded content in merchandising and content management systems
- Quality checking and proof reading as required
- Ensure all essential documents and tools for the job are kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure that funded activity is delivered on the site – on time and accurately
- Attend team meetings, stakeholder meetings and participate where possible
- Assist with campaign analysis where required and carry forward learnings
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required
- Keen attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Stakeholder management
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Adaptable to new computer systems
- Interest in eCommerce / Online Marketing
Hours: Mon to Fri 9 – 5– 1 hour unpaid lunch
Location: Leeds City Centre (LS11)
Due to the amount of response, we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)