Do you want to work for an amazing legal company?
Do you want a job where you can progress and develop with the company?
Do you want to work with friendly, positive team?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
My client is a very successful, well known, leading law firm based in Central Leeds. Since opening their doors over 20 years ago they have gone from strength to strength, helping and assisting over 1.2 million customers with property law cases. Due to winning several new contracts, they are looking to recruit bright, confident and hardworking people into their highly successful Admin team on a permanent basis!
The role of the Legal Administrator is very varied, and two days will never be the same, you will be required to complete administrative tasks for different legal cases and provide a professional service to each client you speak to. The company have amazing benefits such as a very generous holiday allowance including a day off on your birthday and a recharge day (as we all know how you just need a day off to relax sometimes!) as well as excellent progression and development opportunities.
The responsibilities of a Legal Administrator include:
- Telephone liaison with the Law Firms and client lenders to provide guidance on how to use the system, assist with requirements of the application process and answer general queries.
- Assisting Law Firms with queries regarding registration for access and verifying user access.
- Assisting Law Firms with queries regarding Conveyancing transactions held within the system.
- Checking applications and amendments received online from Law Firms to ensure all requirements and criteria have been met in full.
- Action and respond to incoming messages and e mails from the Law Firms and client lenders.
- Ensure all communication with Law Firms and client lenders is to agreed service standards and a highly professional level.
- Update the online admin system in respect of the progress of applications.
- Chasing Law Firms for outstanding information / applications.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Where possible, identify process improvements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge.
What you will get in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary with a monthly performance bonus
- 30-minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
- Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5:30PM
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £16,500 – £18,000
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment – Recruitment Agency)